Read about Tru-Design Plastics
Tru-Design Plastics is a very dynamic New Zealand factory, that produces an exciting programme of glass fibre reinforced composite polymer for marine, agriculture and industrial use.
The Tru-Design Plastics programme consists of parts for marine use which are certified by IMCI and Bureau Veritas certified. All the parts which have electric operation are naturally CE- approved. The Ball Valves are control pressure tested to 50 bar and frost approved to minus 20 Celcius. Tru-Design Plastics has delivered to these markets for more than 25 years and has therefore gained a huge amount of experience.
Yacht owners and industrial users will experience that these products will last a very long period of time – for yachts typically the lifetime of the yacht. The advantages are furthermore no corrosion, no crisis due to electrolysis and not least of all -less weight – in one word – Safety.
- Ball Valves in glass fibre reinforced composite polymer – also monitored with
- CE approval in sizes from 1/2″ to 2″ with BSP treads.
- Skin Fittings in all sizes from 1/2″ to 2″ with BSP treads.
- Tails and bends in all sizes
- Y-Valve for toilet installation/holdingtank – also electric manouvered
- Connections and reducing parts.
- Alarmfunction on holdingtank
- Filters and Bends
- Nozzles, spray parts and pumps
- Vented Loops – also with Solenoid valve opening for silent toilet installation and more safety