Read about Prolan Heavy
An environmentally friendly product
The perfect product for difficult lubrication and anti-corrosion tasks. Highly penetrating, working its way into metal and giving it adhesive, long-term protection.
You can stop the onset of corrosion – the surface turns brownish after treatment. The lanolin content stops oxygen from reaching the surface.
Electrically and electrolytically separating up to 70 kV, thus optimally protecting electrical installations in damp environments.
Non moisture-repellent. Doesn’t wash out – tolerates high pressure cleaning at 170 bars after drying.
Perfect for assembling and mounting machine parts – separable again after long-term use in a corrosive environment.
- Resistant to acids, salts, fertiliser and corrosive elements in general
- NSF Food-grade, class H1
- Excellent lubricating properties for moving machine parts, bushings and nylon
- Does not damage glass, enamel or treated surfaces in general
- Remove with ProLan Cleaner or odourless petroleum
- UV-resistant up to 24 months.